We had WAAAY too much Smores stuff left in our house after camping last weekend and the toddler was sneaking marshmallows every time I turned around.
So what’s a mama to do?
Use them in a treat, of course! Haha. At least that way we could give some away!
Obviously graham crackers and store-bought marshmallows aren’t exactly “clean”–but other than that the ingredient list is pretty darn healthy! Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 6-7 full size graham crackers, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I like the Guittard brand--and they are dairy free!)
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt coconut oil in microwave safe bowl for 15-30 seconds and allow to cool slightly (so the eggs don't cook when you add them)
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray
- Whisk together coconut oil with eggs, honey, salt and vanilla in a large bowl
- Add flour and whisk until no dry spots
- Gently fold in graham crackers (including any crumbs from chopping), chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Bake at 350 for about 20 mins--until set and edges are becoming a little golden
- Let cool in pan for about 10 mins before removing and slicing into bars
- Store leftovers in an airtight container or freeze to warm up later!
- Best served warm!
- This recipe is kid, toddler, baby, husband, and friend approved! : )