Healthy Pumpkin Pie No Bake Cookies
Write a review
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup almond butter (I made mine in the Blendtec)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (regular or quick would work)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- Combine honey, coconut oil, almond butter, pumpkin, vanilla and spices in a medium saucepan and bring to a gentle boil on medium heat.
- Let bubble, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add oats and coconut and stir until evenly coated.
- Spoon mixture onto wax paper and roll into balls, then gently press down to flatten
- Store cookies in fridge or freezer until set and ready to eat.
If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, use
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each of cloves, ginger, nutmeg and allspice
Mama Matters Fitness http://mamamattersfitness.com/
Please follow and like us: