I’m all about the no cheat treats at my house, and this one is delicious AND sneaky! It makes a HUGE batch and these are the perfect treat to hide in the freezer for those chocolate cravings. They are loaded with healthy protein too!
Healthy, Sneaky No Bakes
A quick and easy no bake cookie that will curb those chocolate cravings and fuel your body with healthy protein!
Write a review
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla flavored is fine, can sub other milk as well)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa power
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut (optional, may add more oats instead)
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter powder (like PBFit or PB2)
- 1 T. vanilla
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut sugar, almond milk, coconut oil and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally and boil for 1 minute
- Remove from heat and add hemp hearts, coconut, oats, pb powder, and vanilla, stirring thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Drop heaping teaspoons onto wax paper and form into cookies.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until set, about 20-30 minutes.
- May sub brown sugar for coconut sugar if desired.
Mama Matters Fitness http://mamamattersfitness.com/
Please follow and like us: