Kale Quinoa Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
Write a review
- 4 cups kale
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (you could add up 2 cups if you want more!), cooled to room temperature
- 1/2-1 avocado, diced
Honey Lime Dressing
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 T. Honey
- 2 tsp chia or poppyseeds
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing on top just prior to serving and toss--I used about 1/2 the dressing for our salad. Serve immediately.
- Store remaining dressing in the fridge for another salad!
- This would also be great with grapes, raisins, or fresh berries in place of the craisins. Yum!
Mama Matters Fitness http://mamamattersfitness.com/
Please follow and like us: