This recipe is probably my favorite discovery to date.
It literally takes 10 minutes to make.
It uses ingredients I always have on hand.
It includes chocolate.
And the muffins are fluffy and delicious.
I really don’t think it can get any better!
- 2 medium overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 T. honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark (or semi-sweet) chocolate chips, plus more to top muffins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients in the blender for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin tin (they should be almost full to the top),
- Top with a few additional chocolate chips if desired
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- These will keep in an airtight container for a few days on the counter, but I like to freeze the leftovers for a sweet treat later! Just microwave on high for 10-20 seconds until warm!